Tuesday, February 2, 2010

three bad vamps by Robert Tonner

I still wait for the New Moon dolls by Robert Tonner, but there is still something to show form his 2009 Twilight collection...
Three bad vampires - Victoria, Laurent and James. With fabulous clothes, just as seen in the movie... I want them sooooo badly....

I am not sure about Victoria's facemold (I haven't seen too many real pictures of her), but I just adore her outfit - jersey top, dark denim jeans, faux fur jacket and the jewelery. She has Tyler body with convertible feet. LE 1000.



Victoria's mate, James has Matt O'Neal body and original head sculpt. He is wearing the costume known from the movie - leather jacket (with badges) & jeans. LE 1000



Laurent (Matt O'Neill body also) is wearing his movie costume as well - yellow jacket, white brocade vest (with 'silver' chain) and dark pants. LE1000.

all photos taken from tonnerdoll.com

No comments:

Post a Comment